الأحد، 19 ديسمبر 2010

Abu Dhabi Mall thief story

Two weeks ago, I was in Abu Dhabi mall and something weird happened to me. Let me tell you about my story in Abu Dhabi.    
     I went to Abu Dhabi Mall for shopping and the mall was crowded.  However, while I was shopping in a sports shop. I saw people running away.  Suddenly, I heard a man say “ stop or I will pull the trigger” many times.  I realized that there were 2 thieves in the mall. And the police officer chased them. Actually, the police officer could not pull the trigger because they were in the mall, which means they could shoot people by mistake. Suddenly, the thief decided to run away from the Sports Shop and I was in it. I was checked and I did not know what I I could do in this situation.
     In this moment, the thief decided to take me with him like a hostage.  After that thief ran to rape surrounded in the roof with many police officer and snipers. Lastly, I was afraid and was thinking about my family and our lives. Suddenly, his snipper pulls the trigger on both the thieves.
     In the end, in my opinion of my story was a bad memory, but just think about your family and your mistakes.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق