الثلاثاء، 23 نوفمبر 2010

Liwa trip



Many people would like to visit Liwa. Because of that, l would like to tell about my story in Liwa.
Last weekend I went to Liwa with my friends to spend a nice time together. When we arrived there we started to make a camp and our dinner to start the evening. Moreover, we became happy and sang with the aood, suddenly we list to some sound, it was different any than voice I had heard before. We had heard it before, it was scarey. Although I could not say anything, also my friends they could not move, we stood up in our place and we collected our items. Then we moved, quickly before anything (does it new like seen ghost) but when we went away we knew this place had more ghosts. Than we said never go any place without enough information.
In the end. I hope you enjoyed my story and think before you want to visit Liwa.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق