الثلاثاء، 21 سبتمبر 2010

About myself



My story is simple, like any person but with some different .First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Mohammed Hamad and my last name is Almansoori and l live in U.A.E near the capital. I like my life too much because l have many things to do in my world like be with my family, also l have many hobbies like skiing, bowling, football and racing .After that l want talk about my family, l have two brothers and two sisters a l am the youngest, besides this l am 20 years old . l lives alone in my apartment, but always near from my family because my family are my life and l cannot live with them. l have many things l like to sleep too much, l can sleep 12 hour per day. Things dislike id while l focus on thing l hate anybody talk to me.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق